The division is responsible for the management of CETA funded projects and is divided into three departments: Learner contracting and information management; Projects monitoring and evaluation; Graduate Development Support.
Learners Contracting and Information Management Department
This department has the responsibility of managing the information of CETA learners, which include the following:
- contracting of learners making sure that learners agreements and all other required learners documentation for each learner are in place for all learning pathways
- registering all learners on the CETA management information system
- linking all the learners to the right employer, training provider and assessors and moderators where applicable
- issuing of letter to start the training when all the learners information requirements have been met
- Manage the replacements of learners
- Certification of learners upon completion of training.
Monitoring and Evaluation Department
The Department of Monitoring and Evaluation is responsible of the monitoring of projects, which include the following:
- induction of learners at the beginning of the training
- compile a monitoring and evaluation schedule which includes the monitoring, workplace approval and external moderation
- Compile all monitoring and evaluation reports and recommends actions based on the findings
- Provide information to update the commitment schedule
- Coordinate the JPMTs meetings for all projects
- Facilitate the projects close out reports
Graduate Development Support Department
The Graduate Development Support focuses specifically on the following programmes: bursaries, candidacy, work integrated learning, placements which comprise internships, higher education and training graduate placements (HET placements) and TVET student placements.