The Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) exists in terms of the Skills Development Act and is a categorised as a Schedule 3A public entity in terms of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA). Its mandate includes:
- – Developing and implementing a sector skills plan
- – Promoting learning programmes
- – Registering learning programme agreements
- – Serving as an Education and Training Quality Authority
- – Collecting and disbursing skills development levies
- – Liaising with the National Skills Authority
- – Reporting to the Director-General of the Department of Higher Education and Training on its activities
The CETA would like to make the following appointments on a fixed-term contract up to 31 March 2020, renewable at its discretion.
Click Here to see all available vacancies.