The Provincial Operations Department is responsible for the management and performance of Provincial Office.
The Department also ensures that Provincial stakeholders are supported in ensuring compliance with the CETA’s requirements.
The Office serves as the Link between all the Organizational Departments at the Head Office and all our Nine Provincial Nodes.
The CETA has presence in all Nine Provinces. All Provincial Offices function in accordance with their Business Plans which is in line with the CETA Strategic Plan and the 2017/18 APP.
The CETA Provincial Offices are responsible for the following key five areas:
- Representation of the CEO in provinces
- Project Implementation through the Joint Project Management teams (JPMTs)
- Stakeholder Management &Support
- Provide Support to the core business Unit of the CETA
- Information Sharing with Relevant Stakeholders
Senior Manager: Provincial Operations
Mr Jabulane Jiyane
011 265 5954
071 371 5141