- The list of students who have completed and submitted all required documents to CETA as per the application form will be sent to your Institution / Financial Aid Department by the 19 February 2019. Bursary Agreement has been sent to all students who have complete information as required in the application. A copy of the agreement will also be sent to your institution (Financial Aid) so that whoever did not get it can get it from that service.
- For those who did not receive the commitment letter, they are being sent individually and you will get them by Tuesday the 19 February 2019
- CETA is making arrangements to meet all the institutions where the students are accepted to discuss with the institutions the bursary funding for each student as per the institution and CETA requirements
- CETA will then meet all the students on individual basis per institution to discuss the bursary allocation and all potential issues related to payment.
For any query / information regarding the Thapelo Madibeng Bursary Scheme please call the following numbers:
- 011 265 5948 : Danisa Mboni
- 011 265 7313: Zolile Siqangwe